Wednesday, June 25, 2008

starving.....but not hungry enough to eat these.....


this is where my blog stalking obsession has taken me........im starving. its way past lunch time and im dying....i think cafe rio "salmon taco- with no lettuce- or cilantro- just dressing on the side- also with a side of tortilla- and no beans- just rice" is calling my name
i didn't realize it till a minute ago cause i have been too engrossed in stalking people, and reading comments that people leave me

but now im back from lunch and i ran to maverick after i ate to get some drinks for the salon (we have a daily run to maverick for drinks; we, single handedly could keep maverick in business) and while i was there i saw these......reese's whips. everyone who knows me knows how much i hate reese's, so now reese's whips???? DISGUSTING. i would rather die.

has anyone tried these? if so, give your thoughts.......

1 comment:

Krista and Aaron said...

Oh lady...I love Reeses! Havent tried those yet...they actually dont look too good.