Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi, my name is sami and im an addict

MY ADDICTIONS:

-im addicted to over using , and ! and ..........
-im addicted to shopping (i blame that one on my mother.......however you know you are a true addict when you blame your addictions on someone else, ESPECIALLY when you blame it on your mom!..........)
-im addicted to word searches, and i totally subscribe to word search books; yes, you can subscribe to them
-im addicted to coloring hair, luckily i get my fix every day
-im addicted to blog stalking (who isn't?)
-im totally addicted to buying cheap jewelry from forever 21 and charlotte russe
-im addicted to fruit snacks, once i was at the store buying a few boxes and the checker said oh are these for your kids?.............um, no, they are for me........
-im addicted to buying mascara, my last purchase i bought 4
-im addicted to purses........and thanks to my mom, i get my fix....... a lot........
-im addicted to buying cheap sunglasses

i tag.........JP, B, and Krid.........come on girls, admit your problems!!!! :)

im sure ill keep updating this post....there are plenty more im sure!

oh and ps, my mouse isn't working today so i have posted this whole thing by navigating aroung my computer with only the TAB button, try that one time.......it takes FOREVER!

No comments: