Thursday, June 26, 2008

the reason for my music playlist.....

im feeling extra nostalgic today so that's why my playlist is 90% George Strait, all growing up my dad listened to George so i grew up loving him i still remember being a little little girl and me and my dad were driving around in his convertible listening to a cassette tape of "Baby Blue" and him singing along....i thought the song was written for me cause i have blue eyes and just cause my dad would sing along, that meant the song was written for me, its funny i still remember that, who knows what i was thinking....... i love the song "i can still make cheyanne", but, yes, me being the sap that i am, i bawl everytime i listen to it..... the song called "the fireman" really isn't one of my favorites but when me, my brother and sister were growing up we had an uncle who was a fireman so we thought that George Strait wrote that song about him.........little did we know, "the fireman" really ISN'T about a fireman......and we will just leave it at that.......

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Sam. I remember singing to "heartland" when we were little. I only knew george strait because of your dad. Love it. Oh how I miss those days... WE were quite the pair.