Wednesday, June 25, 2008

best self tanner



back in the day when i LIVED outside by my parents pool my goal was to get totally fried so that i could get a good tan going....but.....

now that i have gotten smart about things......i load up on sunscreen and instead of baking in the sun, i use Fake Bake, the BEST self tanner on the planet, anything i use normally makes me orange but this stuff is amazing! it works so good, it makes me BROWN, a good brown, if anyone needs some of the Fake Bake let me know ill get you some, i can get it for a good price at the beauty supply

you can go to fakebake.net for more info

here are some things the website says about it:

A Revolutionary Self-Tanning Lotion • The Most Effective Tanning Product On The Market! • Unique Color Guide Formula That "Shows Where It Goes"• Fastest Way To Get A Fantastic Tan • Tans Instantly As You Apply • A Perfect, EVEN Tan Every Time • Includes A Special Applicator Glove
GUARANTEED
• Not To Streak • Not To Turn Skin Orange • Not To Have A Bad Odor • Not To Stain Your Clothes

1 comment:

Krista and Aaron said...

Love that stuff. I have been nervous to use it while being prego so I will brown up once Gavin pops out!