Monday, June 16, 2008

krid's baby shower











we had a baby shower for krid on friday night at my parents house, it was so much fun! she is having a little boy, Gavin, we are so excited for her! she will be our first friend to have a baby! congrats krid! notice the pile of purses in picture #3? you might not be able to tell its a pile but, trust me, it is! all us girls love purses!!

sorry the pics are kinda blurry, i can't figure out my camera....

also, im sick of my blog background, where does everyone get their cute backgrounds?

2 comments:

Krista and Aaron said...

Thanks so much for doing the shower. It was a blast!

Brett & Brittany said...

I look like shiiiz in the one pick where I'm massaging my "nip" - You really need to remove that pic at once! That was suppose to be just for you when you get lonely at night! ;)