Tuesday, September 30, 2008

lily and her new friend





i dont know why this was so funny to me but i thought i would post it....

lily is really good at "listening" when you talk to her (jp knows about this, she loves to listen to jp talk) so tonight me and her were alone and i was on the computer and a story came on the news about a dog who was attacked by a shark while swimming......so i look over at her and she is looking at the dog on tv then she looks at me, then looks at the dog then at me....it was hilarious it was like she knew what they were talking about and she was sad about what had happened! so i just had to take a pic of her looking at me it really was like she was shocked about the story on the news.....

i love that the dog is wearing a "compression suit"-----well at least he survived!
'


i couldn't stop laughing i love my little lily and her personality

p.s. does anyone know how to take out the glowing eyes look in the pic? she would actually look like herself without those glowing eyes

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The only way I know how is with the actual Adobe Photo shot program, other than that I don't know what setting on a camera would be good. On another note, I love Lily she is so cute! and she does love to listen she is a crack up and we need a play date soon.

Anonymous said...

oh sam u are too funny.