Saturday, October 4, 2008

husband tag

witney tagged me so here goes....

1.Where did you meet?
we used to tell people we met on a blind date, but the truth will be revealed....we met on ldsmingle.com
2- How long did you date before you were married?
engaged after 3 weeks.....i know i know.....married 2 1/2 months later
3- How long have you been married for?
4 years next month
4- What does he do that surprises you?
buys me flowers and brings them to my work
5- What's your favorite feature about him?
everything...he is so cute
6- What's your favorite quality about him?
he loves to help everyone around him
7- Does he have a nickname for you?
he calls me Yam or mostly he calls me Love
8- What's his favorite color?
i cant remember.......
9- What's his favorite food?
pizza
10-What is his favorite sport?
he likes to watch football but dosen't really like to play any
11- Who said I love you first?
he did and i started to cry....
12- When and where was your fist kiss?
on our first date in his car....he swears we were in my car but we weren't
13- What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
have date night, play xbox
14- Do you have kids? How many?
none.
15- What's a hidden talent that he has?
making his fingers do this weird snappy sound
16- How old is he?
25
17- What's his favorite type of music?
he likes almost everything
18- What do you admire most about him?
how he treats me
19- What's his favorite past time?
fishing
20- Do you think he's going to read this
no he wont!

No comments: