Wednesday, September 24, 2008

high school tag.....

. Did you date someone from your high school: nope. not a soul.
2. What kind of car did you drive? yellow bug
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? my hair was my embarassing moment!
4. Were you a party animal? i was too young and innocent to do any of that
5. Were you considered a flirt? me? probably....with ugly, nerdy boys just so i could say someone flirted back.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? choir with krid....and when we had to go up in front of the whole class for a solo krid got to stand next to me i was so glad!
7. Were you a nerd? i wasn't smart enough to be a nerd!.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? oh please....next question.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? no, not even after all the sluffing i did...
10. Can you still sing the fight song? you better believe it...and we honked the whole song in our cars as we drove by!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Navadomskis he was such a good teacher
12. Where did you sit during lunch? jakes over the top
13. School Mascot? Dart
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? this is painful to type....yes i went...with joey. enough said.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? never!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? The fact that we were supposed to sit in alphabetical order but we cheated and sat as follows: Brittany Willey, Samantha Sundloff, and Jessica Petersen! We're freakin awesome.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? ill change that to senior skip year...and we went to einsteins bagels in layton, every morning...and my mom would always catch us....how could you not see a yellow car flying by?
18. Have you gained weight since then? not a pound... :)....
19. Who was your prom date? brett d (from bonneville) and jeff hansen
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? sure, if im still hot, and ill drag my friends along too
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? go to seminary...you didn't even know your seminary teachers name

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh honey I'm the same way I couldn't even tell you who my seminary teachers were! I remember 2 of them... out of like the 6. And JOEY!!! oh Joey. And all the "haunted houses" we would explore after einsteins. I mean we had all day we skipped one class after the other! I love that we thought we were so special that we didn't even have to show up.

Anonymous said...

Ah haha this is too funny. The days of dear old davis were not to dear to me! I will have to steal this survey from you. P.S. I love that our dogs are basically twins, only someone sawed Lily's legs down a little. She is to dang cute, who needs children right?