Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Maiden Voyage to the cabin....










my parents have been building a cabin for the past 3 years+ out in Duchesne and this summer it was FINALLY finished....i have been wanting to go out there since it was finished but with our schedules we haven't had a chance to go, my parents go a ton but we haven't gone yet....till last weekend.....we invited my in laws and my husbands sister mandy and then my husbands brother and his wife and their TRIPLETS got invited.............

it was a really quick trip, only one night stay so i didn't get many pics, it was a mad house with everyone there....next time we go ill take pictures of all the bedrooms/bathrooms, both sides of the upstairs and other fun things.....oh and ill get a close up shot of our lovely elk head that hangs in the front room....glass eyes and all...i swear the entire time i was sitting in the kitchen he was giving me the stink eye...


the first two pics are of the backyard....DESOLATE. but so fun! its so fun not having any other cabins by us....just lots of sagebrush and lizards

No comments: