Tuesday, July 29, 2008

American Idol auditions

jp and i went to a.i. auditions on tuesday, she tried out but i didn't! my coworkers were dying for me to try out....but i didn't want to make a fool of myself.....so here are some highlights of the day......we got to the delta center at 4:45 AM!!!!!that is what the first picture is, is jp's car showing 4:45, too early for me...... a lot of the pictures are hard to see what is going on but i just wanted to show how many people were there


after sitting outside for a few hours they moved us all to the stairs on the outside of the delta center and filmed us doing things for the opening of the show, we were DEAD center of all the shots so we will be on the opening of the show!!! yea!!! our 5 seconds of fame......


then they moved us inside to sit and once auditions started at 8:30 am, we sat and watched people......the BEST part of the ENTIRE thing, there was some interesting people and even more interesting outfits....jp's blog (www.rhettandjessica.blogspot.com) has some good pictures of people..... ryan seacrest came and we got a picture of him, you will have to double click to see it well, we weren't very close! he is a shorty! we were like the 4th section in and we didn't think it would take too long for jp to audition but she didn't audition until like 2:30, so we literally sat and sat and sat......and talked about people the whole time, they had ONE concession stand open and it was ridiculous it took me like 30 min to get us a pretzel and a drink, people were getting MAD, i told jp that mutiny was about to break out at the concession stand cause people were STARVING and it was taking forever, they didn't let you take any food in and we were tired and hungry!!!


anyways....the day was a total blast and totally worth the wait



4 comments:

Krista and Aaron said...

How fun! You should have auditioned too Sami. You needed to sing some Destiny's Child for them...or something like that.

Janean said...

I want to know how she did and what it was like... what did they say??? Great stories for the future i bet!

Jessica said...

Oh my good times! I need to post my pics and give a more detailed account on how the actual audidion went and how I totally botched it!!!! Funny Funny! "Do you think I should sing this song for all 3 rounds and the judges?"

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh how awesome. I'm a huge AI fan. I dieing to know how she did.