Thursday, July 17, 2008

I....


i saw this on kiersten's blog and i liked it....so i decided to start one myself....

I am...a natural blonde....ha ha i wish

I think...being a hairstylist is the best job in the world.

I know...that i am a child of god.....cheesy......but thanks to my many years of primary!
ok, i just came back and looked at that sentence and realized am i being TOO cheesy?
as in SeriouslySoBlessed.blogspot.com cheesy?

I want...to take a VACATION


I have...an awesome family and family-in-laws

I once...spent an afternoon learning all the words to "Copacabana". If i could remember history like i do Barry Manilow songs, I would be a well-rounded person.

I wish...i was sitting on the beach, in that picture i have at the top of this page (that place is called Corn Island, they have Little Corn and Big Corn Island, how funny, i just love the name of it....not to mention the scenery!) and i wish i had Breaking Dawn in my hands RIGHT NOW

I hate...missing Dr. Phil's show at 8 on channel 14 and i hate stupid clients that try to tell me what to do to their hair....as if they went to school and know.....do you tell the doctor how to do your surgery?

I miss...being young and not having a care in the world! oh and also i miss driving my bug.....sigh...

I hear...cheesy love songs on light fm 100.3 and i love it

I smell...not much....my poor nose hairs have been burnt away from all the salon fumes....

I crave...rice a roni chicken flavor....just ask my husband....everytime he calls me when he is on his way home from work that's what im eating

I search...blogs

I wonder...when i will get over my shopping addiction......ok, probably never

I regret...not telling my cousin i loved him before he died.....but im glad that i know now that he knows

I care...about politics, i LOVE talk radio for that reason

I always...put my contacts in FIRST thing in the morning.....and then i go potty
I am not...sure who to vote for in November

I believe...in hope

I dance...worse than i think....

I sing...in the car at the top of my lungs and in the shower when im all alone!

I don't always...make it to church on time.....and i don't always do my visiting teaching

I write...thank you/sympathy/thinking of you/ cards whenever needed, thanks to my mom for teaching me the importance of that

I win...at card games with my in laws.....and if i DONT win.......watch out.....

I never...chew gum. i hate it

I listen...to my new iTouch....thanks to my darling casey

I can usually be found...at work. ALL. THE. TIME.

I read....anything that has words and is in english

I am happy about...my hubby, family, my work, my dog,etc.



i tag......everyone i know! just let me know you are doing this...so i can read your answers

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I loved reading this. A glimpse into the life of Sami!