Thursday, July 17, 2008

scared................and alone...................

my husband is gone tonight, he has to do clinicals tonight at a sleep center studying sleep apnea and other breathing problems so im already nervous about being alone........

so there i was relaxing in the shower.....i get out......i see my dog laying on the tile.......which she NEVER does...she looks up at me and i say "whats with the guilty face?"........she turns around and THIS is what i see.............












if you aren't too scared.....zoom in.....that little brown thing in the corner...is a LEG....she was dismembering that spider.......that's not the gross part......what i want to know is.......



WHERE WAS THAT SPIDER IN OUR HOUSE??? WHERE DID SHE BRING HIM FROM?????


the thing that is gross is she was on our BED right before she came into the bathroom........i could have DIED, i was already dreading sleeping alone in our bed.....but now its really bad cause i want to know where it came from, that was a monster........tylenol pm here we come.....


so here are the remedies.......






she was sad after i vacuumed that nasty up she kept sniffing the vacuum looking for her new buddy......but don't worry he is gone for GOOD.

i hope.............

2 comments:

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Oh my goodness, nothing freaks me out more than spiders!!! Seriously. I don't even think I could have gotten the vacuum close enough without having a seizure or something!! And you were by yourself - I think I would have died :)

Lindsay said...

Eww..Gross. I hate spiders too. I saw a huge one in my place just the other day as well!