Wednesday, July 2, 2008

funny blog

krid told me about this blog the other day so i went and looked at it.......its actually making fun of cheesy bloggers (like all of us....)but its also making fun of mormon bloggers......i know i shouldn't think its funny but its HILARIOUS, especially in the "about us" section, you have to go look it really is funny, dont take it too serious! the "about us" section is TOTALLY true about a lot of cheesy "mormon" bloggers.....but of course its not true about all of us........ :)

http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

Sami--oh my gosh that is so funny. I love that they even have Colors as an option on their "rockin' new playlist."

Kiersten said...

Oh and PS, I completely forgot about that eyeshadow. Yep, that was pretty classy of us. And remember that time my mom made those rainbow belts for us and we went all around your backyard taking pictures of ourselves? Wow.

Jessica said...

Ok I seriously laughed out loud at work! that is awesome and I want to know the girls real story! I posted about it on my blog too and put her on my link list cuz it's too funny! I mean it's totally eerie how DEAD on it is too!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Okay that was hilarious! And it's so true! I have to admit that I'm guilty of the "Oh my gosh, I'm so blessed!" bit. And I did have a post dedicated to my "ANGELBABE" :) That was too funny!