Thursday, August 7, 2008

complaints

here are my two complaints this week:

-people who, after getting their food handed to them in the drive thru sit and riffle through their bag just to make sure they got everything they ordered and then hand it to their 8 kids......why can't they just pull off to the side instead of SIT in the drive thru and hand all their food to their kids?? i need to learn patience i guess....

-no one makes hamburger buns in less than 8 packs......."father of the bride" movie moment.....i almost ripped out 2 buns out of the package yesterday at the grocery store.....i only need 2!!! not 8!!!!
P.S. this isn't a complaint i just think its funny.......on my cell phone when im texting my predictive text writes moron first whenever i try to text mormon.....ha ha.....

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I know and then what if you only need like 10 buns so you have to buy 2 8 packs...well I guess that's kinda the same but I'm with you on that.

Hurry and Read Breaking Dawn so we can chat.

Lindsay said...

I hate the bun situation as well. It's annoying. That's like my favorite part on "Father of the bride".

stacee said...

Sami,
I can help you solve the bun problem..... :) Just start having babies.... HA HA then you will use all the buns you can buy!!! Or just do what we do now. We just get with our friend and since I hate to shop, she goes to Costco and buys buns, bread, cheese, and paper towels, T.P.Etc and we just split it. It is great that way. I do like the first idea the best. I hint to Jess and Kerstin all the time about being a grandma while I can still enjoy them.. but OH well I just hope you all are happy and have a great life, and don't get too stressed about the little things. You are such a good friend to Jess, and I am gladyou are "there" for each other.