Thursday, March 26, 2009

random things...

Few things....

-im really liking our new bird Clover...he/she tweets when i watch QVC or the home shopping network....i knew we would get along....

-we are going here to celebrate my father in laws birthday and to eat lots of these

-im reading this it was recommended by several people....and so far....its interesting...its a short book which is a good thing cause i dont know how much longer i can read about a torrid love affair between a 15 year old boy and a 30 year old woman....i have always thought i could dig deep into a book but really? this book might be trying my patience....i heard the ending is interesting....if so that will be the saving grace of this book!



ps if anyone has read "The Reader" let me know so ill keep going...

3 comments:

Janean said...

baha. i love ur posts sam. ur hilarious. sounds like clover will be invited to our next girls reunion.

Crazy Lifferths said...

It was probably recommended because it was on Oprah's "list"! I swear, good or not, if you are on Oprah's"list" you make it big time! Hmm....come to think of it, where is our journal from school? We could submit that to her!

Lindsay said...

I like the name Clover...as for the book I want to read it too...let me know if it's good. I need to go see the movie too. I love Kate Winslet!