Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random.....

its funny how i feel guilty if my blog isn't updated regularly....my Mom is good at always updating her blog......im just not so good at it.....so to make myself feel better here are some random photos......



1st: cabin trip.....way fun.....











2nd: my client has a scottie dog like Lily and we took her to my clients house for her "blind date" with Rocky....he is huge compared to her but we love him....(ps that is Rocky on the right, with the old man moustache, i wish Lily could get one of those moustaches going but she rubs what she has off....trying to be feminine )



3rd: we went to the jazz game last night....fun....they totally smoked whoever they were playing....the best part of the night was going with my hubby...oh and the cute headband i had on....tightest thing ever...but cute....




4th: i have wanted this bag since forever and you had to buy a flat iron in order to get it....didnt need a flat iron so i never got the bag.....until today...the owner of my salon found this beauty in the closet today and gave it to me! its huge i know but i want it for overnighters at the cabin! yea for a free bag!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

looks like you guys had fun--i am super jealous. we need to hang out asap woman! tell case hi!

joy said...

Sami
Cute couple, especially the girl.
Love,mom

Anonymous said...

I totally wish I would have known about your lust for the bag. I have one stashed away in our spare room closet. Glad you got one. I am loving the pink headband too.