Friday, March 27, 2009

How would you like....


i read this on cjane's blog today....."The thought hit me that I think I judge a woman's character on the idea of being her daughter.If I'd like to be her daughter (for a day, let's say) I judge her to be a good woman. Now, if you think this is narrow-minded of me, I will say that I just sat in the tub for the last half hour and thought of women who I don't especially like but I'd still be willing to be their offspring. Both real and fictional characters. Emma Woodhouse would make a fun mom, no? As would Cruella De Vil (especially if you like both black and white). And for the sake of pop culture, how would you like to be Paula Abdul's daughter? Think about that one."

i like this idea.....

-Princess Di....that would be fun to be her daughter, she was so pretty

-The "Octo-Mom"....now THAT would be interesting....

-Michelle Obama....she seems like a good mom....so according to Cjane that makes her a good woman...

-Tina Turner....she seems like fun....she would wear short dresses and dance around in her kitchen and be a fun mom

-Denise Richards....she seems like a nightmare to me...yikes....

a lot of people say to me "it must be fun to have your mom as your mom...."

and yes, it IS fun to have my mom and to be her daughter....

Im so lucky.

Lucky me.

2 comments:

joy said...

Dear Sami, Not as luck as I am to your mom, thanks.. I love you
mom

Lindsay said...

Funny post. That Octo-mom is crazy!