Thursday, August 20, 2009

wow yes it really has been 2 months since i updated....things have been busy we bought our house and have loved every minute of it...the lady who lived there before us had some INTERESTING paint style....good thing we saw the potential that this house can have! i dont have any pics of the front of the house but ill take some........ps the yellow really is MUCH brighter in person.....and that isnt a good thing...it looks like perpetual daytime in our house



this is looking upstairs.....right into our creamsicle bedroom....


lovely closet doors in our bedroom.....with the coordinating orange paint...yikes i know


8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the new house. Those are some funny colors. It's gonna look so great when you're done with it. I want to see the outside.

Crazy Lifferths said...

CUTE! I know that you will make it SUPER cute...however, right now that "creamsicle" color is killing me!! Really? She thought that was an awesome bedroom choice? Was she single? It is so exciting to get your own place and you and Case will have fun with it!

Krista and Aaron said...

Its so cute! Cant wait to see it when you have painted and added all of your cute personal touches!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Holy cow! That is some crazy paint!!

Jessica said...

You're right, the paint does look worse in the daytime!!! It's so cute thought I can't wait to see it all done!!!

Jordan said...

Sam, what a cute house. I am so excited for you. Our little house had interesting paint colors when we moved in. We called our kitchen sherbert surprise. I hope you have so much fun in your new home!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. I'm assuming you're re-painting everything? That's a lot of work! What colors are you going to paint it? I want to see pics when you're done.

The Hogans said...

Sami
I can't believe I found you!!! It's me, Kristen. I hope you remember me. Congrats on your new house and I can't wait to see what you are going to do with it. Please email me at thehogans2008@gmail.com. I would love to see you and catch up.
-Kristen Romney Hogan